Elderberry Syrup 16.9 fl. oz.
Nurture your body…
Our special homemade elderberry syrup is not only a delicious treat, but is also jam packed with all the immune support! Elderberry has been well known for decades for all of its health benefits. These berries are packed with polyphenols which act as antioxidants that may help support the immune system. Elderberries are also believed to:
• Fight and protect against bacterial infections
• Fight and protect against viral infections
• Reduce the symptoms + duration of a cold or the flu
• help clear sinus infections
• have natural diuretic effects + promote bowel movements
• have anti-inflammatory properties
• have anti-carcinogenic properties
• ease symptoms of allergies
• be high in antioxidants
• be high in vitamin A, which makes it great for healthy skin!
Made in house in small batches with certified organic ingredients, our elderberry syrup is loved by both adults and kids alike! Serve on pancakes, waffles, ice cream or yogurt, take a spoonful straight, mix into a drink or tea, or our favorite is mixing it into our sleepy time mocktail before bed!
* Contains raw honey. Do not give to children under 12 months old *
Ingredients: filtered water, organic elderberry (sambucus nigra), organic orange, organic ginger root, organic cinnamon, organic cloves, unfiltered raw honey
Suggested Serving Size:
Adult 1 Tbsp. daily
Child 1 Tsp. Daily
up to 4x suggested serving daily at onset of sickness
To make sure you get all the medicinal benefits of the added raw honey, we do not heat process or pressure seal this product! THIS PRODUCT MUST STAY REFRIGERATED, EVEN BEFORE OPENING. Shelf stable for 60 days from bottled date on tag.
Recycled Bottle Discount:
Are you local to us? If so, you may be interested in our recycled bottle program! Help us be more eco-friendly and reduce our carbon footprint by recycling your syrup bottle for re-use. Simply return your clean empty bottle to our pick up/ drop off location to receive 10% off your next re-order! Make sure to reach out and let us know that you’ve returned your bottle so we can apply your discount. Recycled bottles will be properly sterilized for reuse.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are taking any medications, pregnant, nursing or have any other medical concerns please consult with your doctor before consuming.